- Whimsical Reindeer enameled pin in chocolate brown body, black eyes, red nose over golden findings. Legs move and have cute black faceted faux crystals
- Large it measures approx. 2.50 inches by 2 inches
- Marked "HASKELL", c. 1990s (part of newer line, not the old pieces designed by Miriam Haskell herself)
- Very good vintage condition, no damage, nothing missing, all parts authentic, genuine, functional and ready to wear
- It will come carefully wrapped and gift boxed to ensure its safe travel. Could be a gift!
- Shipping usually takes place within 24h from payment received. All packages have tracking service added to it.
- I try to recycle packaging, so your shipment box might not be brand new.
content from miriam haskell website; (...)" BORN IN 1899, AT THE HEIGHT OF THE ART NOUVEAU VANGUARD
She was one of four children, and the daughter of small-town merchants in New Albany, Indiana. Some 30 years later, Miriam Haskell would have tea with Coco Chanel while selecting the upcoming seasons beads at Madame Gripoixs- the finest source in Paris. While Miriam would bring her young design artist, Frank Hess, Chanel was alone. They would talk. Share ideas. Trade fashion celeb secrets. They were among a new class: independent women who began their careers designing jewelry to complement high fashion clothing in an exclusive boutique.
MIRIAM HASKELL OPENED HER FIRST BOUTIQUE IN 1926, LE BIJOU DE LHEURE IN NEW YORK'S McALPIN HOTEL. She created collections for the society women of her day, the lavish productions of Flo Ziegfeld, as well as the couture of Coco Chanel. Joan Crawford, Lucille Ball, the Duchess of Windsor, to name a few, were among her greatest patrons. It wasnt long before her spectacular, custom-made jewels were sought after, collected and cherished. If history is any indication of the value of a Miriam Haskell piece, todays collection promises continued appreciation- be it at an auction house, by chic women throughout the world or simply by generations to come.