1 in stock
- Pale Baby Pink genuine leather belt
- Designed by Liz Claiborne Accessories
- Style 2421
- Made in USA
- Size small
- The buckle measures 2.75 x 1.75 inches (stamped with golden plaque "Liz Claiborne Inc 1987")
- The leather belt measures 28 inches long total (could be adjusted to smaller waist sizes)) by 2.25 inches wide
- Excellent vintage condition (looks new never used), no damage, nothing missing, all parts authentic, genuine, functional and ready to wear
- It will come carefully wrapped to ensure its safe travel. Could be a gift!
Liz Claiborne began her long career in fashion as a sketcher for Tina Leser in the 1950s. She later became a design assistant to Omar Kiam at Ben Reig, and in the late 1950s, designer for Dan Keller. Claiborne worked as a designer at Youth Guild starting in 1960. She was there for sixteen years before starting her own label in 1976. Her mid-priced casual working clothes were successful from the very beginning. She retired in 1989, but the label continues, very much in the spirit of the founder, with casual, comfortable clothes. Liz Claiborne died in 2007.
Later that year, Tim Gunn was hired as the chief creative officer for Liz Claiborne. In 2008 designer Isaac Mizrahi was hired to design the Liz Claiborne New York label.
In 2010, Liz Claiborne closed all their stores and stopped distribution to department stores. The clothes are now available only at JC Penney and through television retailer QVC.
(talkingfashion credits go to Lizzie Bramlett)
- Shipping usually takes place within 24h from payment received. All packages have tracking service added to it.
- I try to recycle packaging, so your shipment box might not be brand new.
You may return most new, unopened items within 15 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.