- Light weight necklace with multiple oval twisted plastic beads molded on one long string
- Long measuring: 38 inches all around.
- Sarah Cov silver stamped plaque attached next to crab safety closure
- Very good vintage condition, no damage, nothing missing, all parts authentic, genuine, functional and ready to wear
- It will come carefully wrapped and gift boxed to ensure its safe travel. Could be a gift!
Sara Coventry, Inc. was founded by Charles H. Stuart in Newark, NY in October 1953. Sara Coventry jewelry for both women and men was sold at home fashion shows up until the mid 1980s when the company changed ownership and started moving toward distribution in the traditional way. Stuart files for bankruptcy in 1981, therefore, the jewelry was not made after that date. In 2002, the Sarah Coventry jewelry started to appear on HSN (the internet) and in 2003, the jewelry was again sold at home parties. The company is in business today. Mark: "Coventry" until 1950, "Sara Coventry". "SC", "Sarah". Sarah Cov.", and "SAC".
- Shipping usually takes place within 24h from payment received. All packages have tracking service added to it.
- I try to recycle packaging, so your shipment box might not be brand new.