Cain-Sloan was a Nashville, TN department store. It was established in 1903 when Pat and John Cain and Paul Sloan bought a popular store, the Bee Hive, and changed the name. The store, located on Fifth Avenue in Nashville, eventually occupied a large, six story building, and by the 1980s, there were several branch stores located in the Nashville area.
Cain-Sloan was bought by Allied Department Stores in 1955, and Allied sold the four Cain-Sloan stores to Dillards in 1987. At that time the stores took the Dillards name, and the old downtown store was closed.